Moving During COVID-19
We put the health of our clients and our employees first
Our top priority during these challenging times continues to be our employees and customers.
As directed by the health authorities, if you aren’t required to leave your current home, you should stay right where you are. Staying home can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, sick or not.
If possible, try to reschedule your move for a later time when Provincial and Federal governments have deemed it safe to do so.
If you still need to move, Small Moves Vancouver remains open to serve our clients and community. Here are some of the measures that we are taking to comply with the orders and recommendations of the British Columbia Health Authorities, and to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff.
Our Movers will:
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Not touch their faces, eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover their mouths and noses with a disposable tissue or the crease of their elbows when they sneeze or cough.
- Will not shake hands when greeting. We hope all customers will understand that a simple verbal greeting will suffice as opposed to a handshake when we arrive at the your home.
- Practice social distancing and maintain a 2 meter distance between them and others, whenever possible.
- NOT report to work if they are sick, and they will notify the management immediately if they show any symptoms.
- Use gloves whenever possible.
Our Office Staff:
- Move consultants, admin and management will be working from home
- Will be able to do your move estimates via the platform of your choice (Video [WhatsApp, Skype], voice, text or email)
If you would like additional information, please call us during our regular business hours (Mo-Fr 8am-8pm and Sa-Su 8am-4pm) 1-604-800-2715